The Sewing Revolution 6/8
The Sewing Revolution 6/8 is a 13 inch circular ruler made of clear durable material. Circles graduate out at ¼" intervals from a central hole. The Circle is divided by 45º lines into 8 equal segments (red lines) and by 60º lines into 6 equal segments (blue lines). Repositioning holes enable further division of the circle into 12 or 16.
At each intersection of lines and circles there is a small hole for marking with a fine tip marker or Quilters Pencil.
The Sewing Revolution 6/8 is a multi purpose tool and can be used for many different functions some of which are:
- Finding the central pivot point for arcs and circles.
- Used for circular sewing and creating quilting designs.
- Draw triangles, squares, rectangles, diamonds, hexagons and octagons.
- Perfect placement of 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 or 16 machine embroidery designs or appliqué.
- Easily draw 3, 4, 6, or 8 point stars.
- Use the edge to draw different curved quilting lines.