The Sewing Revolution 5/7 is a 13 inch circular ruler made of a clear durable material. Circles graduate out at ¼" intervals from a central hole. The Circle is divided by yellow lines into 5 equal segments and by blue lines into 7 equal segments. Repositioning marks enable further division of the circle into 10 or 14.
At each intersection of lines and circles there is a small hole for marking through the ruler with a fine tip marker or Quilters Pencil.
The Sewing Revolution 5/7 is a multi purpose tool and can be used for many different functions including:
- Finding the central pivot point for arcs and circles, good for circular sewing or quilting designs
- Draw pentagons (5 sided figure) and heptagons (7 sided figure).
- Perfect placement of 5, 7, 10 or 14 machine embroidery designs or appliqué.
- Easily draw 5 and 7 point stars.
- Use the edge to draw curved quilting lines.
For more detailed instruction refer to The Sewing Revolution Instruction Book.